Cube world is an action role-playing-game for the PC made by Wollay. It has been in development since June 2011, and currently released Alpha version exists. With gameplay inspired by Diablo, Zelda, Minecraft, and many other classic Role-Playing Games, Cube world aims to be the perfect mix of RPG elements, exploration, action, and creation. Cube World was released recently, and it is a crazy amount of fun! It is also a very complex game, with all sorts of things to learn, skills to master, items to craft, and more. If you are looking for a resource to help you break into Cube World, look no further than the new Gamepedia Cube World Wiki!
In the game, you can play as one of four distinct classes. Each class has access to three different types of weapons:
- Warrior: Great weapons, dual-wielded one-handed weapons, shield + one-handed weapons
- Rogue: Daggers, fist weapons, longswords
- Spirit Mage: Staffs, wands, bracelets
- Ranger: Bows, crossbows, boomerangs
Minimum System Requirements :
- Windows XP SP2
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz, Core i3 OR AMD Athlon 64 X2
- NVIDIA GeForce 7800, ATI X1800, Intel HD 3000 (256 MB of video RAM and shader model 3.0)
- 2 GB RAM
- Internet Connection (for updates and online multiplayer)
Server for USA or All:
Server for France:
How to download?
1. After you have clicked on the download button it should show you a window with surveys.
2. Choose one of the given surveys and complete it. There are pretty easy surveys where you just have to register for free somewhere. Most of the surveys take about 1-2 minutes.
3. After you have filled out the survey your download should unlock if you have entered vaild information. If not, try again with another survey.